This is a great bundle, many thanks - exactly what I've been after for quite a while now. One little thing - I tend not to use formal Textmate projects, preferring to use the ad hoc projects instead (I can't remember the precise terminology, but the projects created by just dragging a folder into Textmate). I noticed that this bundle doesn't work too well with that, and made a modification:
helper_functions.php, line 15 - this used to be:
$PROJECT_DIR = dirname($_ENV['TM_PROJECT_FILEPATH']);
I changed it to:
$PROJECT_DIR = $_ENV['TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY'];
TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY appears to yield the appropriate containing folder for the project, and now this works perfectly for me.
I would suggest first checking TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY, then falling back to dirname(TM_PROJECT_FILEPATH), then falling back to dirname(TM_FILENAME), perhaps.
More information about formatting options